For products with small batches, multiple varieties, large volumes or quality, a simple ultrasonic welding robot workstation or a robot workstation combined with an ultrasonic welding positioner and a robot can be used according to the spatial distribution of the welds of the workpiece. It is suitable for flexible production of "multi-variety, small batch". For the workpieces are small in size and easy to transport. And products with large quantities and many varieties and specifications. The ultrasonic welding process is subdivided, and the production line combined with the robot and the ultrasonic welding machine is combined with the modular ultrasonic welding fixture and rapid mold change technology to achieve the purpose of low investment, high efficiency and low cost automation.
Using robots for ultrasonic welding, a robot is not enough, it must be equipped with peripheral equipment. The conventional arc welding robot system consists of 5 parts.
1. The robot body is generally a 6-axis articulated manipulator driven by a servo motor, which consists of a driver, a transmission mechanism, a mechanical arm, joints, and internal sensors. Its task is to accurately ensure the required position, posture and motion trajectory of the end of the manipulator (welding torch).
2. The robot control cabinet, which is the nerve center of the robot system, includes computer hardware, software and some special circuits, and is responsible for processing the information and controlling the actions of the robot during the working process.
3. Ultrasonic welding power supply system, including ultrasonic welding power supply, special welding gun, etc.
4. Ultrasonic welding sensors and system safety protection facilities.
5. Ultrasonic welding fixture.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv