1. Ultrasonic metal welding machine definition
The Ultrasonic metal welding machine transmits tens of thousands of high-frequency vibration waves per second to the surface of two metal workpieces to be welded, and applies a certain pressure to cause the metal surfaces to rub against each other to form a fusion between the molecular layers. To achieve the purpose of welding.
2.The difference between ultrasonic metal welding and ultrasonic plastic welding
(1)First of all, the way of working is different. Generally, the vibration direction of the welding head in the ultrasonic plastic welding is perpendicular to the welding position, and the vibration direction of the welding head in the ultrasonic metal welding is parallel to the welding position. In some special cases, plastic welding can also be used in parallel directions, such as thin plastic parts.
(2)Secondly, due to the application of ultrasonic waves to welding metals, higher requirements are placed on ultrasonic welding technology. Compared with ordinary plastic welding, the requirements for power capacity, power density, stability and automation control are not the same level.
3.Ultrasonic metal welding features
(1) The two welded objects overlap, and are joined into a solid form by ultrasonic vibration and pressure bonding, the joining time is short, and the joined portion does not cause a cast structure (rough surface) defect.
(2) Compared with ultrasonic welding and electric resistance welding, the mold has a long service life, less mold refining and replacement time, and is easy to automate.
(3) Ultrasonic welding can be performed between different metals of the same metal, which consumes much less energy than electrical welding.
(4) Compared with other pressure welding, ultrasonic welding requires less pressure and the deformation amount is less than 10%, while the workpiece deformation of cold pressure welding is 40%-90%.
(5) Ultrasonic welding does not require pre-treatment of the surface to be welded and post-weld treatment as in other welding.
(6) Ultrasonic welding does not require external factors such as flux, metal filler, and external heating.
(7) Ultrasonic welding can minimize the temperature effect of the material (the temperature of the weld zone does not exceed 50% of the absolute melting temperature of the weld metal), so that the metal structure is not changed, so it is suitable for welding applications in the electronics field.
4.Ultrasonic metal welding application
It is suitable for instant welding of thin plates, thin rods, wires, sheets and belts of non-ferrous metals such as copper, aluminum, tin, nickel, gold, silver, molybdenum and stainless steel.
Nickel-metal hydride battery nickel mesh and nickel sheet inter-melting; lithium battery, polymer battery copper foil and nickel sheet inter-melting; aluminum foil and aluminum sheet mutually melted; wire mutual melting, squashed into one and more pieces of mutual melting, wire harness welding;
Wires and various electronic components, contacts, connectors, mutual melting; various household appliances, automotive supplies, large heat sinks, heat exchange fins, honeycomb core mutual fusion;
High-current contacts such as electronic component leads, relays, electromagnetic switches, and non-fuse switches, and mutual melting of dissimilar metal sheets; metal tube sealing and cutting, water and airtight.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv