1. Get out of the misunderstandings of ultrasonic welding: how to use the oscillation frequency, output power, amplitude range, etc., should be determined according to factors such as the area of the welding wire of the workpiece, the material, whether there are airtight electrons in the workpiece, and whether there are components. It is a misunderstanding that the greater the power, the better. If you don’t know much about ultrasound. It is best to consult relevant engineering and technical personnel.
2. The structure of the welding mold needs to be strictly inspected: the regular ultrasonic mold production feed has a set of strict inspection procedures, and the processing dimensions are processed after computer software simulation and verification. Quality is guaranteed. These processes cannot be done in general workshops. If the molds are not properly designed, the reaction problem is not obvious when welding small workpieces. When the power is high, various defects will appear, and the power will be directly damaged in severe cases. element.
3. The thermal resistance must reach the melting point of the workpiece during welding: After the ultrasonic transducer converts electrical energy into machinery, it is conducted through the material molecules of the workpiece. The acoustic resistance of ultrasonic sound waves conducted in a solid is much smaller than that in the air. When passing through the joint of the workpiece, the acoustic resistance in the gap is large, and the heat generated is quite large. The temperature reaches the melting point of the workpiece, and a certain pressure is added to weld the seam. The other parts of the workpiece will not be welded due to low thermal resistance and low temperature.
4. The weldability of the two workpieces during welding: some of the different materials can be better welded, some are basically fused, and some are not fused. The melting point of the same material is the same, and it can be welded in principle, but when the melting point of the workpiece to be welded is greater than 350°C, ultrasonic welding is not suitable. Because ultrasound melts the molecules of the workpiece instantly, it is judged that it cannot be welded well within 3 seconds, and other welding processes need to be selected. Generally speaking, ABS materials are the easiest to weld, and nylon or PP materials are generally weldable.
5. Welding area has certain requirements: when the ultrasonic instantaneous energy is generated, the larger the welding area, the greater the energy dispersion, and the worse the welding effect, and it may not be possible to weld. In addition, ultrasonic waves propagate longitudinally, and the energy loss is proportional to the distance. Long-distance welding should be controlled within 6 cm. The welding line should be controlled between 30 and 80 wires, and the arm thickness of the workpiece should not be less than 2 mm, otherwise it will not be well welded, especially for products that require air tightness.
6. The output power of ultrasonic welding must be determined: the size of the mechanical output power is determined by the thickness and diameter of the piezoelectric ceramic sheet, the design process, and the material. When the ultrasonic transducer is shaped, the maximum power is also shaped, and the output energy is measured The size of is a complicated process. It is not that the larger the ultrasonic transducer, the greater the output energy used by the circuit. The more ultrasonic power tubes, the more complicated amplitude measuring instrument is needed to accurately measure its amplitude.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv