Ultrasonic plastic welding machine principle:
When ultrasonic waves act on the thermoplastic plastic contact surface, high-frequency vibrations of tens of thousands of times per second are generated. This high-frequency vibration reaches a certain amplitude, and the ultrasonic energy is transmitted to the weld zone through the upper weldment. At the interface of the weld, the acoustic resistance is large, so local high temperatures are generated.
Moreover, due to the poor thermal conductivity of the plastic, it can not be dissipated in time and gather in the weld zone, so that the contact faces of the two plastics melt rapidly, and after a certain pressure, they are integrated into one. When the ultrasonic wave stops, let the pressure last for a few seconds to solidify it, thus forming a strong molecular chain for welding purposes, the welding strength can be close to the strength of the raw material. The quality of ultrasonic plastic welding depends on the amplitude of the transducer horn, the applied pressure and the welding time.
The welding time and the welding head pressure can be adjusted. The amplitude is determined by the transducer and the horn. The interaction of these three quantities has a suitable value. When the energy exceeds the appropriate value, the melting amount of the plastic is large, and the welding material is easily deformed; if the energy is small, the welding is not easy, and the applied pressure cannot be too large.
Ultrasonic metal welding machine principle:
The principle of ultrasonic metal welding is a special method of connecting the same metal or dissimilar metals by using the mechanical vibration energy of ultrasonic frequency (more than 16KHz). When the metal is ultrasonically welded, neither the current is supplied to the workpiece nor the high temperature heat source is applied to the workpiece, but the vibration energy of the wire frame is converted into frictional work, deformation energy and limited temperature rise between the workpieces under static pressure. .
The metallurgical bond between the joints is a solid state welding realized without the base material melting. Therefore, it effectively overcomes the phenomenon of splashing and oxidation generated during resistance welding. Ultrasonic metal welding machine can perform single point welding, multi-point welding and short strip welding on filament or sheet material of non-ferrous metals such as copper, silver, aluminum and nickel. Can be widely used in thyristor leads, fuse sheets, electrical leads, lithium battery pole pieces, tab welding.
Ultrasonic welding machine advantages:
1. Ultrasonic plastic welding advantages: fast welding speed, high welding strength and good sealing performance;
Replacing the traditional welding/bonding process, it is low in cost, clean and non-polluting and will not damage the workpiece;
The welding process is stable and all welding parameters can be tracked and monitored by the software system. Once the fault is found, it is easy to eliminate and maintain.
2, ultrasonic metal welding advantages:
1) welding materials are not melted, not fragile metal properties.
2) good electrical conductivity after welding, the resistance coefficient is extremely low or nearly zero.
3) the welding metal surface requirements are low, oxidation or plating can be welded.
4) welding time is short, no need for any flux, gas, solder.
5) welding without sparks, environmental protection and safety.
1) Nickel-metal hydride battery Nickel-metal hydride battery nickel mesh and nickel sheet inter-melting and nickel sheet inter-melting.
2) Lithium battery, polymer battery copper foil and nickel sheet are mutually melted, and aluminum foil and aluminum sheet are mutually melted.
3) the wires are mutually melted, and the ones are entangled into one and a plurality of mutually melted.
4) the wire and various electronic components, contacts, connectors inter-melting.
5) the mutual melting of large-scale heat sinks, heat exchange fins and honeycomb hearts of various household appliances and automotive products.
6) electromagnetic switch, no fuse switch and other large current contacts, mutual melting of dissimilar metal pieces.
7) the metal tube is sealed, cut off waterproof, and airtight.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv