Can ultrasonic welding technology replace traditional welding?
1. Compared with traditional welding technology, ultrasonic plastic welding has great advantages, such as: faster welding speed, higher welding strength, and better sealing performance.
Its various aspects, such as: cheap, clean, non-polluting, and will not damage the workpiece, are difficult to compare with traditional welding technology.
The welding process is stable, and all welding parameters can be tracked and monitored through the software system. Once the fault is found, it is easy to eliminate and maintain.
2. Several advantages of ultrasonic metal welding:
1. After welding, the conductivity is good, and the resistivity is very low or close to zero.
2. The welding material does not melt and has no brittle metal properties.
3. The welding time is short, no flux, gas and solder are needed.
4. Low requirements for welding metal surface, oxidation or electroplating.
5. Non-spark welding, environmental protection and safety.
3. Ultrasonic metal welding suitable for products:
1. The integration of large-scale radiators, heat exchange fins and honeycomb cores for household appliances and automotive products.
2. Fuse of wires, electronic components, contacts and connectors.
3. The copper foil and nickel sheet of lithium battery and polymer battery are fused with each other, and aluminum foil and aluminum plate are fused with each other.
4. High-current contacts such as electromagnetic switches and non-fuse switches, and dissimilar metal sheets melt each other.
5. These wires are fused to each other, and they are formed with each other in a way.
6. Nickel-nickel batteries are melted with nickel sheets and molten nickel.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv