Basic knowledge of ultrasonic metal welding machine
Ultrasonic metal welding machine uses high-frequency vibration waves to transmit to two metal surfaces to be welded. Under pressure, the two metal surfaces rub against each other to form a fusion between molecular layers. Its advantages are fast speed, energy saving, high fusion strength, good electrical conductivity, no sparks, and close to cold working; the disadvantage is that the welded metal parts can not be too thick (generally less than or equal to 5mm), the solder joints should not be too large and require pressure.
2. Welding advantages:
1) The welding material does not melt, and it is not easy to damage the metal performance.
2) The conductivity is good after welding, and the resistivity is very low or almost zero.
3) Low requirements on the surface of the welded metal. Oxidation or electroplating can be used for welding.
4) The soldering time is short, no flux, gas or solder is needed.
5) Non-spark welding, environmental protection and safety.
3. Applicable products of ultrasonic metal welding machine:
1) The nickel mesh and the nickel sheet are mutually fused and the nickel sheet is mutually fused.
2) Lithium battery and polymer battery, copper foil and nickel sheet are mutually fused, and aluminum foil and aluminum plate are mutually fused.
3) These wires are fused with each other to form one or more wires.
4) The wires are fused with various electronic components, contacts and connectors.
5) The heat sinks, heat exchange fins and honeycomb cores of household appliances and automobile products are molten.
6) High-current contacts such as electromagnetic switches and non-fuse switches, and dissimilar metal sheets are fused with each other.
7) The sealing and cutting of metal pipes can be waterproof and airtight.
4. Amplitude parameters
Amplitude is a key parameter of welding materials, which is equivalent to the temperature of ferrochrome. If the temperature is not reached, it cannot be soldered. If the temperature is too high, it will scorch the raw materials or cause structural damage and poor strength. Due to the different frequency converters selected by each company, the output amplitude of the frequency converter is also different. After the horn and the welding head are matched in different proportions, the working range of the welding head can be corrected to meet the requirements. The output amplitude of the sensor is generally 10-20μm, and the working amplitude is generally about 30μm. The ratio of the horn to the welding head is the same as the shape of the horn and the welding head. The front and rear area ratios are expressed by shapes, such as exponential amplitude, function amplitude, and step amplitude. Wait. , It has a great influence on the ratio, and the front-to-rear area ratio is directly proportional to the total ratio. Your company chooses welding machines of different brands. The simple method is to make according to the ratio and size of the working welding head to ensure the stability of the amplitude parameter.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv