Advantages of ultrasonic cutting in tire rubber cutting:
1. High power, more suitable for cutting the tread of luxury cars and racing cars.
2. The cutting speed depends on the angle and thickness of the tire rubber being cut.
4. The key factors that affect the cutting knife are the angle, rubber, shape and thickness of the knife.
5. Use a 20kHz cutter to cut the upper tread.
6. Appropriate amplitude and feeding speed can improve cutting quality.
7. The key factors that affect the cutting knife are the angle, rubber, shape and thickness of the knife.
8. It is suitable for cutting the inner lining and sidewall of semi-steel tires, radial tires, etc.
9. The cutting precision is high, and the rubber material is not deformed.
10. The cutting surface has good smoothness and good bonding performance.
11. Easy to apply to automated production.
12. Fast speed, high efficiency and no pollution.
The principle of ultrasonic cutting machine is completely different from traditional pressure cutting. It uses ultrasonic energy to locally heat and melt the material to be cut, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting the material. Therefore, ultrasonic cutting does not require a sharp edge, nor does it require a lot of pressure, and will not cause chipping or breakage of the material to be cut. At the same time, because the cutting knife is vibrating ultrasonically, the frictional resistance is particularly small, and the material to be cut is not easy to stick to the blade. This is especially effective for viscous and elastic materials, frozen materials, such as food, rubber materials, and objects that are inconvenient to apply pressure.
Ultrasonic cutting is the use of ultrasonic energy to heat and melt a part of the material to be cut to achieve the purpose of cutting the material. It can easily cut resin, rubber, non-woven fabric, film, various overlapping composite materials and food.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv