Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||2600W||Mold Type:||Steel Mold|
Titanium alloy optional 200*25mm 15k welding horn for 3layer mask machine
Our Welding Horn Characteristics
The ultrasonic horn is a circular ring-shaped or similar circular ring-shaped ultrasonic radiation head. The ultrasonic tool head has at least a first circular curved surface that radiates ultrasonic waves by means of bending vibration. The utility model replaces a single flat radiating surface with a radiating curved surface having curvature, which greatly increases the radiating area of the tool head; meanwhile, the radiating surface of the ring-shaped or similar ring-shaped tool head adopts a ring-shaped radial radiation. Therefore, the uniformity of the sound field in liquid or gas is better; again, the radiating curved surface adopts the bending vibration method, which changes the transmission direction of the vibration, makes the radiated sound intensity more uniform, improves the flexibility of the tool head, and can be applied to some Ultrasonic welding with a cross-section similar to a circular surface can also be used as a horn.
1. The ultrasound system is divided into three parts, an ultrasound generator, an ultrasound transducer and an ultrasound mold. These three parts are a complete ultrasound system.
2. Ultrasonic generator is also part of the generation of ultrasonic energy
3. Equipped with a high-power ultrasonic transducer with a titanium alloy ultrasonic die head.
4. The machine has low failure rate, wearing parts, durable, convenient installation and debugging, and simple maintenance.
● Welding materials do not melt, do not destroy metal properties
● Good conduction and thermal conduction after welding, low or almost zero resistance coefficient
● Low requirements for metal surface, oxidation or electroplating material can also be welded
● Short soldering time, no flux, gas, solder required
● It is easy to realize the connection and automatic control between different metals,
No spark while welding, environmental protection and safety
Condition of Ultrasonic Welding:
Ultrasonic automotive plastics as the condition of ultrasonic welding, the most important is the time to apply welding energy (vibration, welding time) length and pressure, of course, other conditions are also very important. Welding temperature ultrasonic welding material viscosity flow temperature. Otherwise the material will not melt.
With the amplitude, the higher the amplitude, the higher the temperature rise. The pressure is applied to the molded article using a cylindrical gaze. General compressed air pressure is 0.1-0.3MPa (pressure gauge), sometimes higher. But if the use of high pressure, it will hinder the cylindrical vibration.
The welding time varies depending on the material and the shape of the product. The welding time of some molded articles is only 0.2 seconds. Over time will cause excessive welding and produce a lot of flash and bubble, resulting in poor airtight, must pay attention. Cooling (holding) time For crystalline plastic, if the temperature below the melting point, the connection will be solidified, usually the pressure time is maintained between 0.1-0.2 seconds. AMMA plastic).
Contact Person: Lily Qiu