Payment & Shipping Terms:
40khz ultrasonic cutting machine for rubber
The ultrasonic cutter is composed of a “transducer” that generates vibration and an “oscillator” that drives the transducer. A piezoelectric element is used for the transducer. When voltage is applied, the piezoelectric element displaces the transducer by a few micrometers. Periodically applying voltage generates vibration. Each object has its special frequency, by which the object is stable and easy to vibrate. By adding an external force that corresponds to that special frequency, a small force can obtain a large vibration. This phenomenon is called resonance.
In the ultrasonic cutter, the piezoelectric element generates a force that resonates the whole body, from the transducer to the blade tip, generating a large vibration at the tip. The oscillator periodically generates voltage to resonate and drive the transducer. Using a component of the ultrasonic cutter called the horn to wring the cross-sectional area
|Power Controller||stepping or continuous|
|Material of Utting Head||aluminum alloy, stainless steel, titanium alloy, alloy steel.|
|Machine Wight||4 kg-16KG|
|Accessories||foot switch, additional blade|
|Cooling Device||compressed air mouth can be installed.|
|Cable Length||2M or customized|
1. For thermal plastic gate cutting and flush cutting.
2. For non-woven or woven cutting,textile cutting, fabric cutter, curtain cutting,window blind fabric
3. For rubber, PVC, leather plastic, cardboard, acrylic, polyprolene and so on cutting.
4. For tape and film cutting .
5. For paper cutting,printing industry cutting.
6. For package material cutting
7. For the automotive industry cutting
Contact Person: Lily Qiu