Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Generator:||20V/50Hz||Cotrol:||CPU Control,automatic Scanning/tracking|
|Components:||Digital Generator, Transducer, Booster, Welding Horn||Materials Of Horn:||Special Steel|
Ultrasonic Wire Splicer 20Khz 2000Watt Metal Welding Machine From Altrasonic
Ideal for welding nonferrous metals, Altrasonic ultrasonic metal welding systems meet the production demands of consumer brands and OEMs in the automotive, HVAC and electronics industries. The energy efficient-processes eliminate the need for added materials or contaminants such as flux agents, solder, solvents or crimp connectors, reducing materials costs.
With extensive materials testing and a global network of labs, our metal welding uses the latest technology to generate stable bonds that can withstand harsh conditions.
The ultrasonic welding process converts electrical energy into mechanical vibrations causing the metals to join. In the ultrasonic stack, the converter transmits the energy through the booster causing the horn to vibrate. The converter is made up of piezoelectric ceramic disks that expand and contract at the same frequency of applied electrical energy. The booster increases or decreases the amplitude of the vibrations to provide the optimum amplitude for the material, size and type of assembly.
1. Simple operation, easy maintenance;
2. High welding efficiency, fast speed;
3. Working frequency detection;
4. Long tool life, replace convenient and quick ;
5. Cost reduction, good electrical conductivity after welding, low or almost zero resistance coefficient.
6. Short welding time without any flux, gas and solder, which is green for environment.
|Output Power||3000 W|
|Switch||Handle or foot switch|
|Power Adjusting||Step or continuous|
|Working Time Control||24 Hours|
|Weight||20-30 KG ( Determined by the size of the horn )|
● Adopts automatic control technology to make welding operation easy and simple
● The ultrasonic system is stable and reliable
● An ideal production equipment for welding similar or different conductive alloys and non-ferrous metals of different thicknesses
● Ultrasonic solar metal welding machine DC motor stepless speed regulation, welding direction can be easily set through the panel
● Simple mechanism and easy to install
Principle of Ultrasonic Metal Welding:
Ultrasonic metal welding uses high-frequency vibration waves to transmit to two metal surfaces to be welded. Under pressure, the two metal surfaces rub against each other to form a fusion between molecular layers.
Contact Person: Hogo Lv