Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Generator:||20V/50Hz||Cotrol:||CPU Control,automatic Scanning/tracking|
|Components:||Digital Generator, Transducer, Booster, Welding Horn||Materials Of Horn:||Special Steel|
High Power Metal Wire Ultrasonic Welding Machine
Ultrasonic rolling welding, mainly used for solar collector panels, solar cell welding, suitable for full-circle aluminum strips equipment for automatic feeding and automatic cutting.
It is applied to the welding processing of solar panels, solar collectors, solar collectors, aluminum-plastic composite pipes, electric heating appliances (heating tube aluminum-copper welding), aluminum corrugated board processing, copper-aluminum plate splicing, etc.; generally applicable to aluminum, Silver, silver-copper alloy, copper, phosphor bronze, brass, copper, bronze, nickel, gold and other high-conductivity metal welding applications, in solar energy, batteries, hardware products are effectively applied.
|Output Power||3000 W|
|Switch||Handle or foot switch|
|Power Adjusting||Step or continuous|
|Working Time Control||24 Hours|
|Weight||20-30 KG ( Determined by the size of the horn )|
● Adopts automatic control technology to make welding operation easy and simple
● The ultrasonic system is stable and reliable
● An ideal production equipment for welding similar or different conductive alloys and non-ferrous metals of different thicknesses
● Ultrasonic solar metal welding machine DC motor stepless speed regulation, welding direction can be easily set through the panel
● Simple mechanism and easy to install
Principle of Ultrasonic Metal Welding:
Ultrasonic metal welding uses high-frequency vibration waves to transmit to two metal surfaces to be welded. Under pressure, the two metal surfaces rub against each other to form a fusion between molecular layers.
Contact Person: Hogo Lv