Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Housing Diameter:||44mm||Color:||Bule And Silver|
|Shipping:||TNT DHL UPS FEDEX||Warranty:||1 Year|
Multi-Horn Ultrasonic Spot Welding System for Welding 35kHz Mechanical Arm
Ultrasonic welding is the clean, fast and reliable method of joining plastics, It is the use of ultrasonic frequency mechanical vibration energy in the work-piece surface to produce the plastic deformation and failure under the pressure surface , realize the welding method.
Ultrasonic welding process is most commonly used to join the thermoplastics, It is used in joining the materials which are not similar and it does not require any bolts, soldering material, nails or the adhesives that are needed to join the materials together.
|Weight of Welder||1.0kg||1.0kg||1.0kg||1.0kg||1.0kg|
1. Ultrasonic welding can be applied to a diversity of combination of the material welding, It can not applied for semiconductor materials such as high temperature caused by the pollution and the operation, It is easy to weld the heat conductivity and high conductivity materials like gold , silver , copper , aluminum , etc .
2. The consumption power is small , only for the resistance spot welding 5% left and right sides, weld deformation less than 3-5% , solder joint strength and strength the stability by an average of about 15-20% , on the surface of cleanliness requirements is not high.
3. Ultrasonic welding process is widely used in the microelectronics devices and finishing technology, the most successful application is the integrated circuit element of interconnection and it is used in the electronic aerospace electrical packaging plastic industries .
4. Ultrasonic welding process successfully joins many dissimilar-materials combinations, It welds without filler metals or gases, It is fast and easily automated, Because ultrasonic welding does not require the connective bolts or soldering materials to bind two pieces together, it saves on the manufacturing & production costs.
5. Ultrasonic welding process is ideal because it creates the reliable bonds without introducing any impurities or thermal distortion to the components being joined, The ultrasonic weld dries rapidly because there are no adhesives or solvents to dry and there is no need for the materials to cure.
6. Ultrasonic Welding process offers the clean exteriors of welded parts, The potential manpower savings, The absence of drying time in the jig , the gas tight and it has completely stable, possibility of welding in the presence of the foreign bodies such as the powders and the liquids that are incompatible using any other conventional assembly processes.
|Auto parts||bumpers, air filters, car audios, foot pads, door panels, clutch forks|
|Electric products||humidifiers, chargers, storage battery, telephones, sockets, flash discs|
|Medical products||leucocyte filters, accurate liquid medicine filters, blood plasma separating cups|
|Packaging and clothing||valve bags, paper cups, dairy food packing cases, bag belts, zippers|
|Stationery and toys||
ink boxes, file folders, name card holders, albums
Contact Person: Doris