Payment & Shipping Terms:
15kHz Ultrasonic Welding Transducer With PZT4 , High Frequency Transducer
The transducer converts high-frequency electrical energy into high-frequency mechanical vibrations. And it contains several piezoelectric ceramic discs sandwiched under pressure between two metal blocks. Between each disc is a thin metal plate, which forms the electrode. When a sinusoidal electrical signal is fed to the transducer via the electrodes, the discs expand and contract, producing axial vibrations.
|Ceramic Disc Diameter||60mm|
|Quantity of Ceramic Discs||4pcs|
1. High mechanical quality
2. Piezoelectric element offer a high speed of vibration.
3. Having steady output amplitude even the load markedly changed.
4. Extended using temperature, ensuring good amplitude linearity
5. Bolt-on mounting gives the fast, easy installation and high reliability.
6.easy for assembling
7. good heat resistance
8. large range of working temperature
9.low resonance impedance and heat productivity
11.fastened by bolt
1. Imported ceramic discs and superior aluminum raw materials
2. Once assembled, the transducers are aged before testing and final assembly. The properties of piezoelectric materials can change with time and pressure, so a bit of time on the shelf prior to testing will identify nonconforming material.
3. One by one testing to ensure that each transducer performance are excellent.
4. In good heat resistance, can be used in a wide range of temperature with long life and high reliability.