Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency:||20 Khz||Output Power:||2000 Watt|
|Joint Bolt:||1/2-20UNF||Ceramic Disc Diameter:||50 Mm|
|Capacitance:||11-17 Nf||Amplitude:||20 Um|
Heavy Duty Ultrasonic Converter For Welding Replacement Dukane 41C30
|Output power||2000 watt|
|Joint bolt||1/2-20 UNF|
|Ceramic disc Diameter||50mm|
|Qty of ceramic discs||4pcs|
|Application||Plastic welding machine|
Ultrasonic transducers are widely used. They are divided into industry, agriculture, transportation, life, medical and military according to the applied industry. According to the functions realized, it is divided into ultrasonic processing, ultrasonic cleaning, ultrasonic detection, detection, monitoring, telemetry, remote control, etc.; according to the working environment, it is divided into liquid, gas, biological, etc.; according to the nature, it is divided into power ultrasonic, ultrasonic detection, ultrasonic imaging, etc.
Introduction of ultrasonic transducers in ultrasonic welding applications
Ultrasonic welding has two major categories: ultrasonic metal welding and ultrasonic plastic welding. Among them, ultrasonic plastic welding technology has been widely used. It uses ultrasonic vibration generated by the transducer to transmit ultrasonic vibration energy to the weld zone through the upper weldment. Since the welding zone, that is, the sound resistance at the junction of the two weldments is large, local high temperature is generated to melt the plastic, and the welding work is completed under the contact pressure. Ultrasonic plastic welding facilitates the welding of parts that cannot be welded by other welding methods. In addition, it also saves expensive mold costs for plastic products, shortens processing time, improves production efficiency, and is economical, fast, and reliable.
1. Titanium materials
2. Once assembled, the transducers are aged before testing and final assembly. The properties of piezoelectric materials can change with time and pressure, so a bit of time on the shelf prior to testing will identify nonconforming material.
3. One by one testing to ensure that each transducer performance are excellent.
4. In good heat resistance, can be used in a wide range of temperature with long life and high reliability.
What we can do for you,
1. OEM - special custom-made the ultrasonic transducers or parts for you, and save cost for you.
2. Supply Replacement converter - Including NTK, Branson CJ20, CR20, 922JA..., Dukane 110-3122, Rinco brand and so on.
3. For some special items, you can provide us with samples, then we can give you a competitive price and custom-made it for you.
Contact Person: Catherine