Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material Of Probe:||Titanium||Capacity:||5-50 Liters Per Hour|
Titanium Probe High Power Ultrasonic System For Graphene Dispersion
Altrasonic equipment focused on the r&d of high power ultrasound applications. Altrasonic has absolute leading core technology, the most stable and mature manufacturing technology, rich experience, can provide direct ultrasonic application scheme demonstrate, structure design, system configuration and related parts production.Altrasonic equipment cooperated with the key graphene manufacturers, applied the ultrasound equipment in graphene preparation process of industrialization firstly, and make the ultrasonic be a good supporting to the large-scale preparation of the high quality and low cost graphene materials.
Recommendation of ultrasonic system (exfoliated type)
|Main advantages||High output intensity, high cavitation effect|
Recommendation of ultrasonic system (Dispersing type)
|Frequency||20 kHz±1kHz||20 kHz±1kHz||20 kHz±1kHz||20 kHz±1kHz||20 kHz±1kHz|
|Working type||Reactor / container||Reactor / container||
/ Flow chamber
/ Flow chamber
/ Flow chamber
Recommendation of ultrasonic machine (Industrial level)
Ultrasonic Probe / Ultrasonic digital generator / Control system assembly / Reactor assembly / Rack and
110v or 220v
|110v or 220v||110v or 220v||110v or 220v||110v or 220v||110v or 220v|
Graphene With Ultrasonic
Currently we use two step exfoliation can obtain high concentration graphene dispersion, second ultrasound in 30 hours reached the max concentration ---- 20 mg/ml, the instantaneous concentration as high as 63 mg/ml.
After using various methods, the graphite expansion and the space between graphene sheets increases, the vader Waals between interlayers reduce, at the same time use the liquid phase exfoliation can make graphene production rate greatly increased, and also can use water as solvent to obtain graphene, has a broad industrial prospect.Up to now, several companies use this way to achieve large production of graphene.Through ultrasonic equipment, the surface of graphene reach 500 ~ 1000 m2 / g, thickness in 0.55 ~ 3.74 nm,the purity is more than 95 wt %, straight in: 0.5 3 microns, layer number less than 10.
Altrasonic perfect the graphene
1. The development of graphene industry demand high quality graphene urgently;
2. The large scale production of graphene;
3. Before using Graphene. It is better to disperse by ultrasonic;
4. Ultrasonic dispersion for more stable graphene dispersion fluid.
5.In recently years, with its excellent performance and a variety of potential applications, graphene been developed fast.
At the same time, people need a lot of high quality and complete structure graphene.This requires to improve the existing
preparation method, explore new preparation path.
And the development of preparation method require better ultrasonic equipment too.
1. T caps use replaceable, solve the problem of the tool head cavitation, T caps normal working hours more
than 800 hours.
2. Using the high-power ultrasonic transducer (1500w - 3000w), More stable performance, normal service life
more than 10000 hours.
3. Use of the digitally controlled power, to ensure that all the time in the best condition.
4. Rhombus-type tool head design, greatly improving the ultrasonic radiation power per unit area.
5. The integrated piping made of stainless steel #316.
6. Overall liquid flow-controllable
7. Use network-based CAN-bus technology, all working parameters can have room remote control.
Unlimited prospects for graphene Market
1. Optoelectronic products field, with its very good light transmittance, conductivity and flexibility, playing a
role in the touch
screen, wearable devices, OLED, solar energy and other fields.
2. Energy technologies.
3. Functional composite materials, by adding the graphene into various shape matrix, can be prepared with
good electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, processing, damage resistance of special materials, it has potential applications in integrated
circuit, heat sink, high toughness containers.
4. Microelectronic device.
5. Biomedicine and sensor field
High power ultrasonically assisted Preparation of graphite nanoplatelets and graphene sheets