Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Ultrasonic Welding Horns||Frequency:||20Khz|
|Power:||300-2000W||Inlet Power:||AC220V±10V Or AC110V±10V , 50/60HZ|
|Working Environment:||+5~+50℃||Keeping Environment:||-5~+70℃|
Customized various Ultrasonic welding horns,
Alloy steel or titanium for metal welding
Our Welding Horn Characteristics
● Ultrasonic welding horn is the universal name of all ultrasonic emission end,
so the welding horn must work in the resonant state
● The waveform produced by each welding horn has been calculated and tested by our company
● Our company has rich experience in making welding horn, ensuring stable quality and delivery time
● We have long-term cooperation with a number of high-quality material suppliers, quality assurance,
timely delivery, complete variety
● We use imported high quality alloy steel, high precision ultrasonic welding head, long durability
Confirm we could do customized welding horns as per your requirement and tech drawing.
Welding Horn and Accessories
We use high quality imported alloy steel to manufacture the top level welding horn, sonotrode, tip and anvil in the world.Whether you are our equipment users, or European and American import equipment users, we are able to provide high-quality, cost-effective parts services
● Welding materials do not melt, do not destroy metal properties
● Good conduction and thermal conduction after welding, low or almost zero resistance coefficient
● Low requirements for metal surface, oxidation or electroplating material can also be welded
● Short soldering time, no flux, gas, solder required
● It is easy to realize the connection and automatic control between different metals,
No spark while welding, environmental protection and safety
Please contact us for more detail information:
Condition of Ultrasonic Welding:
Ultrasonic automotive plastics as the condition of ultrasonic welding, the most important is the time to apply welding energy (vibration, welding time) length and pressure, of course, other conditions are also very important. Welding temperature ultrasonic welding material viscosity flow temperature. Otherwise the material will not melt.
With the amplitude, the higher the amplitude, the higher the temperature rise. The pressure is applied to the molded article using a cylindrical gaze. General compressed air pressure is 0.1-0.3MPa (pressure gauge), sometimes higher. But if the use of high pressure, it will hinder the cylindrical vibration.
The welding time varies depending on the material and the shape of the product. The welding time of some molded articles is only 0.2 seconds. Over time will cause excessive welding and produce a lot of flash and bubble, resulting in poor airtight, must pay attention. Cooling (holding) time For crystalline plastic, if the temperature below the melting point, the connection will be solidified, usually the pressure time is maintained between 0.1-0.2 seconds. AMMA plastic).